- dotcom1Asked on October 12, 2017 at 02:30 PM
If I add a button on my page can I hyper-link it to go to a different page like a join page? How would I do that?
I attached an image below
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on October 12, 2017 at 03:30 PM
You can add an image button then enable the link image in the Advanced Properties. Here's how:
1. Add an image to your form.
2. Open the Properties window.
3. Go to the Advanced Tab.
4. Enable the Link Image and type the link you prefer.
I hope this information helps. If you need further assistance, please contact us again.