- cpmomcatAsked on January 29, 2011 at 08:49 AM
I'd like the Notification Emails to print on one page (two-sided). Is there a way to change the layout of the information provided in the Notification Email?
I can't find a tutorial or instructions on changing notifications and once I clicked on the "Switch to Text Mode" button and it completely messed up the Notification and I had to deleter and set a new Notification.
Is there somewhere I can find instructions or explanation about working with the Notification layout?
Note: I do not know html
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 31, 2011 at 07:05 AM
You can change the notification email from Email Alerts button. I think you are already aware of that since you said you clicked on the "Switch to Text Mode".
To make it two sided, delete everything you see on the email body and then add an HTML table with 4 columns.
- cpmomcatAnswered on January 31, 2011 at 07:22 AM
First - I can't figure out how to delete the info in the body of the email. I've selected the various boxes and clicked on "delete" on my keyboard and that has no result. Not sure what I need to do to delete all the info in the body of the email.
Second - Can I add an HTML table if I know nothing about HTML? I do need to get the important information from the form
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 31, 2011 at 08:31 AM
1. Select everything with your mouse inside the email body and then click on your "Delete" key in your keyboard.
2. Yes, I described it above. You can add the table using the icons on top of the email body. You do not need to edit the HTML code. To add a field to a particular table cell, select that cell and then click on the field on the right side.