- idahoyouthsports.comAsked on October 12, 2017 at 05:56 PM
We would like people to go to our website, click on to the form, and write a short thank you note.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on October 12, 2017 at 09:08 PM
I see that you haven't registered for an account yet. And the email address you are using is associated with a Guest account.
With regards to the form you are trying to create, may I suggest you use the "Text" field.
Then after that, you can set up an email notification in your form that sends all the entries (data) to the coaches' email address(es).
I hope this helps. If you have other questions regarding this, please feel free to contact us again anytime.
- idahoyouthsports.comAnswered on October 13, 2017 at 11:43 AMThank you for the help Mike. Am I able to contact you if I have further
- MarvihAnswered on October 13, 2017 at 12:40 PM
On behalf of my colleague Mike, yes you can contact us anytime if you need help or have an issue on your form.
- JotForm SupportamyAnswered on October 17, 2017 at 01:52 AM
As your last post is different than this topic, your new question will be handled on this link: Am I able to create our own form with our logo as inserted?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on October 17, 2017 at 12:06 PM
Firstly you need to register for an account.
I cloned your form and modified it:
You can clone my copy:
Or you can create your own like this:
1. First I added a name field to the form. Just drag and drop it from the left onto your form.
2. Then I added a long text field.
3. Then I added some default text to the long text field. You need to open the properties for the field by clicking on the gear icon. Then you will see the default option on the advanced tab.
4. Finally I setup the recipient address ( this is where you put your coaches email address). You need to click on "Settings" up the top and go to your email settings.
Then select the notification and go to the recipients tab. You can see my email address there, so replace that with your coaches email.