- andres00515Asked on October 12, 2017 at 06:47 PM
THIS IS NOT WORKING TODAY.
In august works but today NOT. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 12, 2017 at 11:25 PM
Unfortunately, I was not able to replicate the issue. I was able to do copy and paste in the Calculation Values inside the Dropdown properties. I am using Google Chrome in Windows PC. Here's a screen capture:
You may try the following suggestions when pasting the values:
1. After pasting the values (Ctrl +V), you need to quickly click the next field.
2. After pasting the values, wait for 1-3 seconds for the values to populate before moving the cursor or the mouse.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you are still having issues. Thank you.
- andres00515Answered on October 12, 2017 at 11:43 PMI found the problem only works from Windows pc, copy and paste from Mac excel does not works.
But if you copy from Excel OS X to google sheets and later copy from spreadsheets and paste to jot form, yes it works!!
Enviado desde mi iPhone
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 13, 2017 at 12:59 AM
Glad to hear that your issue is now resolved.
If you need any further help, please let us know. Thank you.