- arzoo623Asked on September 06, 2012 at 10:07 AMPage URL:
- AthensCanineRescueAnswered on September 06, 2012 at 10:41 AM
I am having the same problem. It can be something as minor as changing the font to bold.
- pinoytechAnswered on September 06, 2012 at 11:44 AM
Sorry for any inconvenience that may have caused. Do you mind if we ask you to provide us more details for further assistance?
I have responded already your request on this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/127256-Updating-of-forms-not-working#1
- omegastudioAnswered on September 06, 2012 at 12:23 PM
I have the same issue and would love to see the response. Everytime I click on the link above, it takes me to a login screen, I login but it always reverts back to the login screen, so I cannot see the answer. And yes, I've cleared the cache and tried on Safari, Chrome and Firefox with the same results.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on September 06, 2012 at 12:45 PM
The development team has migrated our databases to a more powerful server cloud and this caused a data replication problem between our servers. This is causing a lag in some accounts which should be fixed soon.
In your case , your form http://www.jotform.us/form/22493033018143 is in our domain www.jotform.us , so please login into your account using that domain and apply the changes there
@omegastudio , @AthensCanineRescue follow the same instructions according to the domain where the form is
Should you need further assistance, let us know
- arzoo623Answered on September 06, 2012 at 01:42 PM
I tried logging into the other domain and I see the changes in the preview there but still nothing on the my webpage itself. I have even triied it with another machine (connected to the same network). I will give it another try when I get home through my home internet provider..
- jeanettebmzAnswered on September 06, 2012 at 01:49 PM
Make sure the embedded code into your page is also reflecting the same domain where you performed the changes.
- arzoo623Answered on September 06, 2012 at 02:03 PM
Thanks! That did it, I changed the .us to .com and it is all there now! You guys are great!
- jeanettebmzAnswered on September 06, 2012 at 02:06 PM
Thank you very much for your kind words,
Keep enjoying Jotform!