- 1emsem1Asked on September 06, 2012 at 10:40 AM
Not working on Quick Pay Form
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 06, 2012 at 12:55 PM
Hello. Upon checking your quick pay form. I found out that you did not put the proper account information for the paypal pro to work on the said form.
Please provide the API information for it to function properly.
- 1emsem1Answered on September 06, 2012 at 01:01 PMI need a little more help then...I went to pay pal pro today, requested API
information and got it. I entered it in the fields when they came up on
the jot form and submitted them. Would they be different from the API on the
other two jot forms currently working correctly?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 06, 2012 at 01:14 PM
Is it possible that you're referring to another form other thank the form with the title "QUICK PAY"? As I checked, I still do not see the API information on the Payment tool wizard
You can simply copy the information from the other forms which have these details filled. Also, please make sure that you have saved the form after doing the edits from the Payment Wizard
If you need further assistance, please do let us know.
- 1emsem1Answered on September 06, 2012 at 01:22 PMGOT IT...THANK YOU
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on September 06, 2012 at 02:17 PM
On behalf of my colleague liyam we are happy that your problem has been resolved. We thank you for your support here at JotForm and if you have more questions or need help with anything else please let us know!