- vetrinavenditaonlineAsked on September 06, 2012 at 10:42 AM
I am trying to find out a way to activate an automatic e-mail confirmation for the customers that buy from my site using the paymant jot form linked to paypal.
Can anybody help me to set up this function?
I've been able to activate that confirmation on my personal mail box but as I've already said I want the customer to receive that order confirmation.
Daniele Di Donato
- gori-mathewAnswered on September 06, 2012 at 02:50 PM
If you want your customers to receive notification about the payments they have made, you need to set autoresponder.
Here is how you can create a new auto-responder to send the person who fills the form:
1. Open your form on the Form Builder
2. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
3. Click on "Email Alerts",
4. Click on "Add New Email" and ,
5. Then select Autoresponder,
(Go to Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Add New Email > Autoresponder)
6. On the right bottom side, (recipient address) select the form question that asks user to enter an email address,
7. Finish and Save your form.