- jpatton1225Asked on January 29, 2011 at 02:57 PM
Once my form is submitted it takes me to PayPal, but never redirects to a Thank You page.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 31, 2011 at 05:00 AM
The user will be redirected to the Thank You page after the payment is completed on PayPal.
If you do not want users to be redirected to Paypal for payments, then you should remove the paypal integration field from the form.
- jpatton1225Answered on January 31, 2011 at 09:05 AM
I have tested it and after the payment it does not redirect to the Thank You page.
I have the payment set up at .01 if you would like to give it a try also.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 31, 2011 at 09:18 AM
Can you check if you have Auto-return feature enabled on your PayPal Profile -> Website Payment Preferences page?
- CFCMAnswered on June 05, 2011 at 11:32 AM
@aytekin Accouding to PayPal: If the buyer pays with the Credit Card Option, they are taken to the receipt page where PayPal gives them the chance to print out a receipt. This is a legal requirement. After that, the buyer must click on the "Return to Merchant" link in order to return to the site.
So, those who use the PayPal gateway to pay with a credit card don't appear to have that auto return feature option.