- designfacetAsked on January 29, 2011 at 04:05 PM
I am a web designer and for my clients I need contact forms and such. Can I purchase a subscription and use the forms for my clients? Is this allowed?
Is so, can each client receive their own contact to their own email address?
- designfacetAnswered on January 29, 2011 at 04:09 PM
Thank you, I found the answer on another post, silly me :P
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 31, 2011 at 04:57 AM
Yes, many web designers use JotForm for the same purpose. You can use an account to create contact forms for your clients and keep these forms on their sites.
To change recipient email address on a form, open your form on the Form Builder and then:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings",
5. Change "Recipient E-mail" on the lower right side.
- designfacetAnswered on January 31, 2011 at 07:39 AM
Thank you for your help.