- gijoebroAsked on October 13, 2017 at 07:06 PM
I have changed my password several times and it still will not let me in the account and I have import forms to email out to my team.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on October 13, 2017 at 09:16 PM
Seems like your account was auto-suspended, but I have checked it and it seems currently active.
Are you able to log in now?
Please let us know.
- gijoebroAnswered on October 14, 2017 at 02:43 AMIt keeps auto-suspending like I’m trying to log in several times. I was just in for five minutes updating a form and when I tried to do google sheets integration it kinda timed out on me then when I tried to log back in it gave me the same Autosuspend error. I change the password and tried again and got the same thing. Please help! I was done with the form, but wanted to apple the SEO theme. I really need to get it out to me team.
Joseph S. Brown Jr., Ph.D.
District Manager, Healthcare Solutions Team
(312) 612-1032 | (877) 216-3776 ext 205 | email@example.com | http://jbrown.myhst.com | www.legalshield.com/hub/jbrownjr
Download my app
IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.
Create your own email signature
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on October 14, 2017 at 04:04 AM
Please follow your previous thread to get your answer: