- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 13, 2017 at 08:21 PM
We have moved you reply into a separate thread to be able to forward an additional ticket to our developers.
I was able to reproduce the issue with missing form fields in the Adobe document, so I have escalated the bug report.
This thread will be updated once we have any news.
- taxhouseAnswered on October 13, 2017 at 08:43 PMI appreciate your wonderful technical support!!
Extremely helpful so far!!
Sent from my iPhone
- taxhouseAnswered on October 17, 2017 at 11:43 AMDear support,
Any news about the issue with the adobe sign problem?
This is really a must for us.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 17, 2017 at 01:11 PM
We are truly sorry but there is no update about this as of the moment.
Rest assured this will be worked on and once this is resolved, you will be informed via this thread.
Thanks for your patience.
- JotForm DevelopercemAnswered on October 26, 2017 at 08:40 AM
The preview part of the adobe sign should be work as expected on new form layout too. Can you test again and get back to us?
Thank you for reporting and sorry for the inconvenience.
- taxhouseAnswered on October 26, 2017 at 06:43 PMHello,
Thank you been on top of this.
Now, I can see all fields, but for every required field, a description “RequiredField” is displayed before the field name…
Can we remove that? It doesn’t look good on the pdf file that Adobe sends to the client.
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on October 27, 2017 at 02:07 AM
I have tested your form named "Abertura de Empresa nos EUA" by fulfilling it. I did not understand what do you mean by "but for every required field, a description “RequiredField” is displayed before the field name… Can we remove that? It doesn’t look good for the pdf file that Adobe sends to the client."
As you can see below, the required field description is near the submit button:
Besides, in the following window, the required fields look red as seen below:
Moreover, please be informed about that we can not edit the content of the "Adobe Document E-Cloud Singing" window as it comes from Adobe.
Could you describe the issue further? So that, we can assist better.
On the other hand, investigating your form I have seen that you have requested bank and credit card information as you can see the screenshots below:
If you need to receive credit card information, please use our payment gateways not to be suspended. To learn more about setting up the payment integrations, you can start with these guides:
If you have any doubt, do not hesitate to contact us and also firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your understanding.
- taxhouseAnswered on October 27, 2017 at 03:43 AMDear support,
I took a screenshot of the email you sent me, and added an arrow on the fields with the word RequiredField before each field.
Of course those are required fields, but can’t we display only the field name, instead of RequiredField before each one of them?
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on October 27, 2017 at 06:08 AM
If you send screenshots, we do not receive it. Please send screenshots to our Support Forum as you can see in the following guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/438-How-to-Post-Screenshots-to-Our-Support-Forum
If you are using email, please send it to email@example.com and write the thread number (#1273135 in this case) in the email subject.
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on October 30, 2017 at 03:36 AM
As I have checked, you have sent the screenshot to our support email as the following:
I have understood the error right now and I have forwarded it to our software development team in order to fix it. We are going to inform you as soon as the issue will be solved.
Thank you very much for reporting us.
- taxhouseAnswered on November 16, 2017 at 12:43 PMDear support,
Any news about this issue?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on November 16, 2017 at 02:19 PM
I checked the ticket and it is resolved. Could you please test it again and let us know if the issue still persists?
- taxhouseAnswered on November 16, 2017 at 02:43 PMI tested before sending the email, and it wasn’t working. The phrase “This field is required” was still showing before each required field, and I just tested it again. Unfortunately, same problem.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on November 16, 2017 at 02:56 PM
Thank you for trying it again, taxhouse.
I will contact my colleague @Candy about the status of the "This field is required" issue to avoid confusion. We will contact you again on this thread once we have an update.