- drinkableartsAsked on October 13, 2017 at 11:10 PM
I am trying to intergrate my Authorize.net account to do subscriptions (I currently manually enter these into Authorize). I have entered the API Transaction Key and API Login...I know they work because they are currently used on my website. I have also been trying to embed the form as iframe.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 14, 2017 at 02:35 AM
Could you please provide the Form ID and website URL where the form is embedded so we can investigate this issue?
We'll wait for your response.
- drinkableartsAnswered on October 14, 2017 at 08:42 AM
The form is: https://www.jotform.com/build/72858680684170
And URL is:https://www.drinkablearts.com/page/41/sign-up-package
I have contacted Authorize already and they said all is set on their end. I did notice in your forum/questions that this has been a continual problem for subscriptions that started just recently.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on October 14, 2017 at 11:01 AM
I have just cloned your form and integrated it on my end, the form seems to go through when I click on the submit button.
I have noticed on your form that you have turned on the sandbox mode, may you please try turning it off?
We are currently not experiencing issues with the Authorize.net integration, please test with sandbox mode turned off and let us know if it works.
- drinkableartsAnswered on October 14, 2017 at 12:20 PM
Hi there...unchecking Sandbox did work to set up subscription, but did not charge the initial $199... (for testing it as set at $20). I did check Authorize and it was not a charge pending
- drinkableartsAnswered on October 14, 2017 at 12:52 PM
I have tried it both ways...set trial period and not set trial period. Our goal is to charge at initial $199 and then $10 monthly.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 14, 2017 at 01:15 PM
I would like to make sure that you are checking on the correct page (since there appears to have been some confusion with your setup on live vs sandbox), have you checked your account on the live page of Authorize.net if there are charges that could have landed there? Also, did you make your purchase using a real credit card account?
- drinkableartsAnswered on October 14, 2017 at 01:16 PM
Hi there yes I checked Authorize unsettled and pending and there is not a charge. Yes I used a real credit card
- drinkableartsAnswered on October 14, 2017 at 01:32 PM
FYI just tested it with a different card and it set up subscription but did not charge the initial money- (checked in Authorize.net)
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 14, 2017 at 02:02 PM
Can you check via Auth.net by going to Tools > Recurring Billing > Subscriptions and find there if the last submission you've made landed there?
When I tested on my end, I was able to see my subscription purchase:
- drinkableartsAnswered on October 14, 2017 at 02:23 PM
As I stated on previous..it shows there as subscription is set up. However it did not charge the initial charge of $20. It needs to charge the initial charge and then charge $10 monthly
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 14, 2017 at 05:22 PM
I have tested the integration on a Sandbox environment. It appears to be working properly. Would you mind taking a screenshot of the transaction? View the "ARB Subscription Detail" from the list of your Recurring Billing. Or, check the below screenshot and confirm if you got the same details:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 14, 2017 at 07:38 PM
My apologies. I decided to move the problem into a separate thread. This way, we can assist you properly. The original problem is not connected to it. Please follow up here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1273438.