- instytutdpAsked on October 14, 2017 at 12:01 PM
is this possible to have submission ID's in one form in sequence?
If not maybe is possible to have a number of submission in sequence?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 14, 2017 at 12:05 PM
The submission ID is generated in random, so it's not possible. However, you can add a unique ID widget which automatically increments everytime a submission is made on your form. Please check out this guide to know more about the said widget:Â https://www.jotform.com/help/79-How-to-Add-Custom-Unique-IDs-to-your-Form-Submissions
If you have questions, please let us know.
- instytutdpAnswered on October 15, 2017 at 09:19 AM
Thanks, I tried it and It can be helpfull. Exactly I need a number on submission like "number in sequece/2017/P1" Can You help me to do this, please?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 15, 2017 at 12:13 PM
Just to confirm, your Prefix sequence would be /2017/P and your incrementing value starts with a single digit. If so, here is a sample setting for the unique ID widget:Â
What I did here was that I added the Unique ID widget, clicked it and did the following steps:
1) Click on Properties button
2) Type the Unique ID prefix
3) Scrolled down and saved the settings by clicking the save button
If you need assistance, please let us know of the specific form that you are working on by providing us the link or the ID of said form.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on October 15, 2017 at 05:29 PM
We are glad to know that it works. On behalf of my colleague, Liyam, you are most welcome!
With regards to your other concern, I have moved it to a new thread considering it is a different topic.Â
Please click this link to go to that thread.