- phanduchuyAsked on October 16, 2017 at 12:19 AM
I used to build and used a form called "Order" in my account.
Initially, the data is connected and displayed normally on google spreadsheets. But recently the problem is as follows:
1. Data transferred to google spreadsheets does not have the time of the client registering.
2. Data is no longer displayed under the 1,2,3 ,,,, n rule with n being the new data. Show new data is showing the opposite.
3. Data from 15.10.2017 no longer goes to google spreadsheets.
Ask Jotform to help solve the problems I encountered.
Look at the pictures I included to better understand the problem I'm having.
Look forward to your feedback soon.
Thank you!Page URL:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 16, 2017 at 04:22 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
Did you make any changes in any of the column header of your integrated google spreadsheet? The screenshot you have shared seems to have edited column but I am not sure. Please note that editing column header will cause the integration to break.
I did try to re-sync your google spreadsheet again but I was not successful. It shows error message that "submissionid column NOT FOUND". Please check the screenshot below:
I would suggest you to please integrate your form with google spreadsheet again and see if that solves your problem.