- ankitmAsked on October 16, 2017 at 07:36 AM
getting a message that says JotForm upload limit has been reached. I see no submissions as I believe I installed the plugin that clears the redundant forms automatically. Can you tell me what's going on, and what do I need to do to make space, other than exploring the option to purchase additional please? I even cleared the trash but to no avail.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on October 16, 2017 at 10:52 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience this may caused you.
I recalculated the Upload Storage Space of your account. The usage is 0,00 B now. Your account is now active.
- ankitmAnswered on October 20, 2017 at 06:22 AM
It happened again. What could be wrong?
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on October 20, 2017 at 10:30 AM
We are sorry for the inconvenience you have, again.
I have checked and it seemed like you have over-limited your uploads limit. I have made the system recalculate it. The problem is fixed again as my colleague did.
I've forwarded this issue to our backend team in order to investigate it and prevent it from happening again.
Thank you for your understanding.
- ankitmAnswered on November 10, 2017 at 02:23 AM
It happened yet again. Please suggest.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 10, 2017 at 03:51 AM
I recalculated the Upload Storage space and your account is now active.
If it happens again, please let us know.
- ankitmAnswered on November 23, 2017 at 11:43 AM
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 23, 2017 at 11:52 AM
Your account is active and the Upload Storage Space is 0B.