- INTRAFITTAsked on September 06, 2012 at 04:30 PM
- gori-mathewAnswered on September 06, 2012 at 05:00 PM
There is no electronic signature feature i.e it is not supported in Jotform.
A workaround is to have a required checkbox that says "I accept the terms" or a small textbox where they are asked to enter their initials.
You may view the threads below for suggestions instead.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 09:48 AM
UPDATE: We have just released e-signature capturing for forms.
You can now add an e-signature question to your form and get your users to sign the forms they complete.
- jalidorAnswered on April 05, 2013 at 10:13 AM
I bought the source code for Jot form.. Love it by the way .. but i had bought it thinking this was in there and it was not, can i get a copy of the code , i dont mind paying a little extra.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on April 05, 2013 at 11:15 AM
We are glad that you feel this way about our builder!
Can I suggest to please send that inquiry to Mr Aytekin via e-mail?
Simply e-mail email@example.com and include Attn: Aytekin on the subject line.
That would be the best way to get an answer to your question.