- UCHAdminAsked on October 16, 2017 at 02:45 PM
Hello I am noticing that after I updated my sites to "https" I am noticing that your jotforms are detected as unsecure and are being blocked by the browsers.....Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 16, 2017 at 03:01 PM
That's hard to happen since our forms are HTTPS by default. Unless you used HTTP purposely when embedding.
Where on your website you have your form embedded so we can check?
We'll wait for your response.
- UCHAdminAnswered on October 16, 2017 at 03:06 PM
it is on this page but does not show up. I have another site that it shows up on but that is when i paste in the entire form code.........
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 16, 2017 at 03:24 PM
I'm not sure where the form is embedded since it is not showing, but from the Browser console, I see that the issue is that you embedded the form with HTTP in HTTPS page so it is not showing.
If I'm not mistaken you used embed code method:
And in your website's code, it is showing as HTTP:
So that is the cause of the issue.
Instead, please try with this code:
Let us know if you have any further questions.
- UCHAdminAnswered on October 16, 2017 at 03:37 PM
looks like the problem was with the forms wordpressplugin that I was using. Which sucks but using the embedded method work just fine . thanks!