- bmarquiseAsked on October 17, 2017 at 02:04 PM
1. When I try to run or create a report, I receive this error message:
Error - You're not authorized.
I have been able to run reports any day except today.
2. When I try to click on links with in a submission, I receive a different error message:
Whoops! Unfortunately the page you were looking for could not be found. It may be temporarily unavailable, moved or no longer exists. Please check your spelling and retry.
Again, I was able to click on these links in the days past. It just stopped working today.
Thank you for you assistance!!
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 17, 2017 at 03:13 PM
Since the forms are shared to you, you should contact the form owner and ask them to uncheck this option (Require log-in to see submissions.):
The owner should do that through https://support.jotform.com/myaccount/settings
And that should allow you to access reports.
Let us know if you have any further questions.
- bmarquiseAnswered on October 18, 2017 at 08:53 AM