- marcellobrazilAsked on October 17, 2017 at 03:46 PM
I wanna a field that it is possible to download a file
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 17, 2017 at 05:44 PM
If you want your users to submit upload files through your form, so you can download them in your end, simply add an upload field. You might want to review this complete guide about upload forms: https://www.jotform.com/help/332-How-to-Create-File-Upload-Forms
Open a new thread if you need anything else, we will be glad to assist you.
- marcellobrazilAnswered on October 17, 2017 at 06:02 PM
I wanna do the reverse that you said haha. I upload the file and user download it. Is it possible? Help me please
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 17, 2017 at 07:19 PM
You can attache a file in the autoresponder notification, so when the user submits the form, he will get it via email: https://www.jotform.com/help/26-Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder
(Go to the Advanced options, and use the "Attach a File" one)
- marcellobrazilAnswered on October 18, 2017 at 01:24 PM
I need to attach it in page 2, for he answers another field in page 3 for example. It need to be during the answers of the form
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 18, 2017 at 01:39 PM
If you need to include the file in the web-form, the only option would be to upload your file to a third party cloud storage service provider such Google Drive or Dropbox, and then including the link to the file in the form through a Text field, example:
Let us know if you have more questions.