- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on October 17, 2017 at 07:19 PM
Unfortunately, there's no option to do that on the widget settings page.
I will try to do it using custom CSS code. I will message you again once I have an answer.
- milladesignmaccomAnswered on October 18, 2017 at 03:42 AM
Thank you - the best thing is for the calendar to push down the content below when its activated and same way drag content below up when the customer has chosen their date. But if this is not possible a way out can be that the calendar are open all time. But the empty space below can not be there :)
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on October 18, 2017 at 07:14 AM
I have forwarded a feature request to our software development team in order to consider implementing an open calendar option for Localized Calendar Widget.
We are going to inform you as soon as the feature will be available.
Thank you very much for your interest.
- milladesignmaccomAnswered on October 18, 2017 at 07:22 AM
ok, Thank you. So, if I understand correctly it's no workaround to get rid of the white space under the calendar field?
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on October 18, 2017 at 08:39 AM
Unfortunately, it is not possible to get rid of the white space under the calendar field. If we do it, it will not be possible to see the calendar.
- milladesignmaccomAnswered on October 18, 2017 at 08:56 AM
ok, I software development finds a solution - if not I have to find another solution, so please let me know:)
- milladesignmaccomAnswered on October 21, 2017 at 10:05 AM
Hi, do you know if your software devolpment team has got a solution to get rid of the white space? I's such a nice calendar so I would like to keep it ...
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on October 21, 2017 at 11:54 AM
The white space needs to be handled with some additional scripts that only can be injected by our development team so this still needs to be worked on. Regarding the feature to have the calendar opened by default, a ticket has been opened by my colleague, please note that we cannot provide an ETA about when this may be implemented, but we will keep you updated via this thread.
- milladesignmaccomAnswered on October 23, 2017 at 02:54 AM