- WestoneAsked on October 17, 2017 at 07:07 PM
My customers will need to give me the item information they want to buy and I then put in their order to a 3rd party (they won't know that). What element or widget do you have to give them multiple purchase choices rather than filling out the form over again per item?
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on October 18, 2017 at 03:40 AM
If you want to allow your users to order different products in one form at once without needing to fill the form again and again, I prepared a demo form which can fits your requirement.
Demo Form: https://form.jotform.com/72901065923960
Feel free to clone it. The following steps are based on this demo form.
1. I added an inventory widget to my form and set the available quantity to 100.
2. I added an Image Checkbox widget to my form.
The reason why I used two different widget is to show you these two possible widgets with different features . The other reason is that you can add the images to both widgets. If you are not interested with adding images, you can also simply use "Multiple Choice" field to declare your product.
3. I added two number fields to my form. One of them is used to take the quantity of Item 1 on the Image Checkbox Widget and the second one is used to take the quantity of Item 2 on the Image Checkbox Widget.
The prices for each item that I choose as following:
Inventory Widget (Product 1): 10
Image Checkbox Widget (Item 1): 20
Image Checkbox Widget (Item 2): 30
4. I added Form Calculation Widget to my form as a last field to calculate total based on user selection.
5. As a final step, I set some condition to calculate total price based on the user selection. There are 7 cases of different selections so we had to set condition for all possible selection.
The related user guide for condition: https://www.jotform.com/help/57-Smart-Forms-Using-Conditional-Logic
Here is the screencast of how my demo form works:
I hope, this helps. If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us.
- WestoneAnswered on October 18, 2017 at 03:43 PM
Won’t work. I have too many options. I’m a photographer with a big image library to choose from (not all load online yet) and customers can either buy various sizes of canvas prints or print my images on gift items.
They can also buy gift items using their own photos which sends them directly to a 3rd party storefront to order.
This explains it better: https://westoneimages.com/photogifts/
I’ll be using PayPal. Between Jotform and PayPal, how can I streamline this?
Wildlife & Nature Photography
Pet Companion Portraits
Custom Photo Gifts Items
Graphic Design Services
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on October 18, 2017 at 05:10 PM
Thank you for your feedback. You can actually add more options to your form with the paypal payment option which allows selection or addition of different options like sizes and colors.
Kindly check on this options using the guide below which I think will meet your requirements.
Hope the above solution provide the required solution. Kindly feel free to contact us in case you need further assistance.