- Emma0201Asked on October 18, 2017 at 06:39 AM
Please can you tell me if it is possible to have the company logo which is on the form on the submission that comes back in so that when downloaded as a PDF it is on the print out?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on October 18, 2017 at 09:20 AM
Hi you can customize the PDF so that when you download/or attach a PDF it will look like how you set it up. Please see this guide:
- Emma0201Answered on October 20, 2017 at 04:57 AM
Thank you for sending the link above. Am I only able to add the logo by using a URL link?
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on October 20, 2017 at 09:59 AM
If you have an image field in your form, You may add it as a field.
- Emma0201Answered on October 23, 2017 at 06:16 AM
As you will see from the attached file I have tried this but the logo field does not appear in there!
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on October 23, 2017 at 10:49 AM
You cannot add the logo as a field. Just the image field.
You can add an image field and set it as hidden, then you add the image field with your logo in the PDF.