- jgreerAsked on October 18, 2017 at 08:18 AM
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on October 18, 2017 at 10:35 AM
Your account was autosuspended by our system because it found that one or more of your forms are collecting username/passwords and/or sensitive information like passport/ssn/drivers licences.
If you would like your account re-activated, you must agree to delete the offending parts of the forms ( or the whole forms ).
Please confirm that we agree and I will reactivate your account.
- jgreerAnswered on October 18, 2017 at 11:43 AMDear Aubrey
I certainly agree not to collect this sensitive information. I am unsure how this happened but it was unintentional.
Thank you for reactivating my account.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on October 18, 2017 at 12:33 PM
Ok I have activated your account. Please log in and remove the offending fields in your forms.
To summarize our terms:
If you need to take driver licences or Social security numbers that is possible if you enable encryption:
If you need to take a credit card payment then please use a support payment integration. We support Paypal, Stripe, Authorize.net and many more. Trying to collect credit card information any other way will result in account suspension/termination.
Finally collecting username/passwords is also forbidden. This is because of hackers/phishers creating forms to commit crimes. Please do not try and create login forms.
- jgreerAnswered on October 19, 2017 at 09:44 AMDear Aubrey
Thank you for reactivating my account. Earlier this morning, I logged in to JotForm and deleted the form I was working on yesterday (even though I was only collecting information on menu choices and made no reference to anything sensitive). It seems that my account has been autosuspended again. Please can you indicate which form is causing the problem and if possible, reactivate my account again?
Many thanks for your help
- jgreerAnswered on October 19, 2017 at 11:43 AMI agree to you deleting the form Menu choices for Brown’s.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 19, 2017 at 01:37 PM