- emersumAsked on January 30, 2011 at 02:48 PM
Right now the forms assign names to the individual fields automatically, and the only way I have found to control them is to download the form source and change them manually - with the consequence that every time a form is changed, the code needs to be updated.
Is it possible to add a property which controls the HTML field name?
I am trying to automate the processing of JotForm replies and that would be invaluable.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 31, 2011 at 08:01 AM
Thanks for your suggestion. I added it to our feature requests list.
- LukmanAnswered on March 12, 2011 at 09:16 AM
I can't wait for this feature to be included. . .was checking other frameworks just because of this. Thanks for asking this question
- montroy2000Answered on September 20, 2012 at 09:00 PM
Need this ASAP
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 20, 2012 at 09:45 PM
Sorry but we do not have updates of this feature yet. We usually prioritize most requested feature but don't get worried because this is already in the pipeline. We'll inform you right away if any updates available about this request.
Thank you for your understanding.