- msteele93Asked on October 18, 2017 at 10:32 AM
I'm using square for my form and I have need to sell multiple items under one cost. I have it set up as "sub options" for a specific option. When you click on the options for sub product, it gives you the option of "selecting a preset option". Is it possible to make my own preset to populate?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 18, 2017 at 11:48 AM
You can add new options by typing them in:
When you select "None" for preset. Which is, by looking at your form, something you already did.
You can not save that as your preset though, if that is what you had in mind?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 18, 2017 at 11:51 AM
I realized that you actually want that for sub-products which I'm afraid is not possible with current settings.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.
- msteele93Answered on October 18, 2017 at 12:43 PMCorrect. I’d like to save the entries I have under “none” asa preset to use in future pages etc
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 18, 2017 at 01:11 PM
I can only forward this to our backend team for a possible implementation of this feature.
Just to double check, you want to have a way to save options that you set as Preset:
And be able to re-use that preset in that integration?