- marcellobrazilAsked on October 18, 2017 at 01:51 PM
I wanna register in a hide field what date and time the user answered the form
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on October 18, 2017 at 03:05 PM
You wouldn't need to do this since your Submissions Page already captures a SUBMISSION DATE (with timestamp) info by default. This would mean that you would know the date and time the form has been submitted.
Nevertheless, if you need it to be on a hidden field, just add a DATE PICKER field to your form then do the following:
1. Go to the OPTIONS tab and set the DEFAULT DATE to CURRENT.
2. Go to the TIME tab and toggle the TIME FIELD to ON.
3. Scroll down and set the DEFAULT TIME to CURRENT.
4. Go to the ADVANCED tab and set the HIDE FIELD option to ON.
- marcellobrazilAnswered on October 18, 2017 at 03:22 PM
Can I make a condition to make this field current?
Example: when I fill a field with 1 the date is normal but if i fill it with 2 the date is current
- marcellobrazilAnswered on October 18, 2017 at 03:37 PM
in this form the first date calcule the others but I couldnt copy the time only the days, can you help me please?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on October 18, 2017 at 03:58 PM
I'm not sure what you meant by "date is normal". The date field can only be blank, current or set to custom.
Looks like you posted another reply but this isn't relevant to your first question anymore. Also, the form you provided is not available and it looks like you deleted it.
Can you please reply with a bit more detail? It's not clear yet what exactly you're trying to do. Please explain properly what you're trying to achieve or better yet, build your form the way you want it to so we can check your progress and what needs to be changed. We'll be happy to have a look.