- bitcoinsAsked on October 18, 2017 at 04:32 PM
Here is my form: https://form.jotform.com/72800457643154
1. The field called "Remaining Balance to Pay via Paypal" is a paypal widget. When the person click submit on this form, it takes them to paypal to make the payment amount that is in that field. How can I set the form so that the person are still taken to paypal to make their specific payment without leaving the jotform because they need to complete Step 3 after making the payment? How can I get them back to their form they started to fill out?
2. Does using this paypal widget, count towards the # of payment submissions with jotform?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 18, 2017 at 06:04 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
1. The redirect to the PayPal checkout is being triggered upon the form submission. In other words, the form should be completely filled and then submitted. If the payment is successful the entry is being placed to the form submissions, unpaid entries are being placed to the incomplete submissions.
The PayPal field is usually placed at the end of the form, but this is not mandatory.
* Submitted entries can be updated.
2. Yes, successfully submitted PayPal submissions will count towards your account payment submissions limit.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.