- mineswdAsked on October 18, 2017 at 10:22 PM
how can change time format to dd-mm-yyyy
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 19, 2017 at 12:11 AM
Access your Settings > Time format and change it to EU-Asia.
The format of the date field can also be changed in its settings.
- mineswdAnswered on October 19, 2017 at 12:24 AM
hi there, im ady set this time format
but i don't have the setting page like yours, please refer below image
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 19, 2017 at 02:32 AM
Yes, you're correct, the date format is missing from the options.
I will forward this thread to our backend team for this issue to be fixed.
We'll inform you further through this thread.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on October 19, 2017 at 04:28 AM
We are sorry for this inconvenience.
In fact, changing date format is not available for the users who use JotForm New Form Layout. The only date format that you can use in this layout is DD/MM/YYYY.
On the other hand, the ticket is still escalated to our developers as Feature Request. However, we unfortunately cannot give you any estimates regarding when or if this might get implemented, but as soon as such a feature becomes available, we will make sure to let you know through this support thread.
Thank you in advance for your understanding.
- mt0178Answered on October 19, 2017 at 05:05 AM
hi Jotform, so may i know which form format that i can use? as my another account can change to dd/mm/yyyy pls refer below photo.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 19, 2017 at 08:48 AM
It is the legacy layout of the form. You can switch to legacy layout in the form settings.
Settings > Show More Options > Form Layout to Legacy Layout: