- MaineAutoMallAsked on October 19, 2017 at 02:07 PM
I have made it all the way up to the Download Private Key prompt. Once I download it, the prompt doesn't go away, and if i click the x to close the prompt it sets the encryption setting to no.
If I may be doing anything wrong, please feel free to mention it.
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on October 19, 2017 at 03:17 PM
Try setting it to "Yes" again then proceed entering your password. If it says "you already have saved a public key", select "I will use my existing key".
That is the key you have already downloaded and will be use to unlock your encryption.
Let us know how it goes.
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on October 19, 2017 at 03:18 PM
Here is the complete guide on setting up form encryption https://www.jotform.com/help/344-Encrypted-Forms-and-How-to-Use-Them
- Noah HayAnswered on October 23, 2017 at 02:00 PM
I encountered the same issue with this route, however after playing around (mainly logging in and out a few times and refreshing the page a bunch) the drop-bar stayed on yes for encryption, instead of reverting to no as the problem was originally.
I believe your suggestion was definitely correct, however the first few times I tried it, it did revert to No.
As of now, It no longer reverts to No, so it is resolved.
Thank You for your help.
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on October 23, 2017 at 03:03 PM
Glad that it was resolved on your end :)