- rfendleyAsked on October 19, 2017 at 03:45 PM
When I put in username and password for integrating with Zoho, it does not go thru. I spoke with Zoho and everything is fine on their end, so now I am trying you. Thank you
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on October 19, 2017 at 05:30 PM
Is this the form you are trying to do the integration ?https://form.jotform.com/72906082065153
Can you give us more details of your problem ? Does it say any error when you press the "Authenticate" button?
I cloned your form and tested the integration using my account, and it was all good.
In case you didn't know, you can check out this detailed guide on how to integrate ZohoCRM to your form https://www.jotform.com/help/409-How-to-Integrate-JotForm-with-Zoho-CRM
- rfendleyAnswered on October 19, 2017 at 06:43 PMYes and this is what I get. Please see attached screenshot.
*MSG, US Army (Ret)*
*" A Florida Certified Veteran-Owned Small Business"*
*GSA Schedule 71 1-Packaged Offices, Contract Number: GS-28F-017DA*
Florida State Contract: 420-420-10-1
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 19, 2017 at 11:49 PM
I'm sorry to inform you that the screenshot you provided is not showing in your post. Please go directly to this thread (https://www.jotform.com/answers/1277739) and use the Reply Editor to upload the screenshot.
You may also try the following steps:
1. Log out from Zoho website and from JotForm.
2. After that, please restart your browser and log back into JotForm.
3. Redo the Zoho integration again and make sure that you enter the correct credentials in the authentication window. You can refer to this guide: How-to-Integrate-JotForm-with-Zoho-CRM.
Hope that helps. Let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.
- rfendleyAnswered on October 20, 2017 at 09:01 AM
I am putting in the correct credentials, but it's not letting me sign in to do the integration.
Also, I am trying to place the screenshot in this post, but it is not letting me download the file. Can I speak with someone on the phone please?
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on October 20, 2017 at 10:30 AM
Unfortunately we do not have a phone support. Have you tried using a different browser such as chrome or firefox?
- rfendleyAnswered on October 20, 2017 at 11:57 AM
Yes...... I have tried them all.
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on October 20, 2017 at 12:04 PM
Are you able to login your ZohoCRM account directly to their website?
Try clearing your browser's cache too by following this guide depending on the browser you are using http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/
- rfendleyAnswered on October 20, 2017 at 12:11 PM
Yes.... I have no problems logging in directly to the ZOHO CRM.
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on October 20, 2017 at 12:22 PM
Try clearing your browser's cache too http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/ and try the integration again.
- rfendleyAnswered on October 20, 2017 at 12:26 PM
I did that as well.
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on October 20, 2017 at 12:41 PM
Can you try cloning your form by following this guide https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
Then test the integration on the cloned form.