- gulfcoastoccmedAsked on October 19, 2017 at 04:05 PM
it just says please wait and wont submit the form
works in chrome and firefoxPage URL:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 19, 2017 at 06:53 PM
Thanks for bringing this up to our attention, I cloned your form, and after many test, I found out that the issue is caused by the "Preview before submit" widget.
I then created a simple form, and included this widget, and it won't submit in IE browser: https://form.jotform.co/72917275790871
I have reported this issue to our back-end team, you will be notified via this thread when this gets fixed. Meanwhile, delete the Preview Before Submit widget if you want users to keep using IE browser.
- JotForm SupportwidgetsAnswered on October 20, 2017 at 07:57 AM
Hi we apologize for the inconvenience. The problem has been fixed on IE browsers. Please test it out and let us know if it persist.
- gulfcoastoccmedAnswered on October 20, 2017 at 09:43 AMDo I need to change something on my end bc it still doesn’t work
Logistics and Information Services
Gulf Coast Occupational Medicine
13406 Airline Highway
Baton Rouge, La. 70817
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 20, 2017 at 10:47 AM
I can confirm that the issue persist. I removed and added it back, but same result. I will update our widgets team about.
- gulfcoastoccmedAnswered on November 03, 2017 at 03:59 PM
still doesnt work
- JotForm SupportwidgetsAnswered on November 04, 2017 at 12:53 AM
If its still doesn't work I advice to clean your browser cache. IE tends to store cache for a very long time. Try to do that and let us know the results.