- SusanahbsmithAsked on October 19, 2017 at 05:00 PM
when my clients fill out my form, some are directed to payment, others are not.
but ALL need to print the text form after reading it.It does not have the submit button as it is not the last form box. And NO WHERE is any option to add print, even on my submit form because it is a payment through PayPal form.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 19, 2017 at 08:59 PM
One of my colleagues has updated your initial thread:
Another option is to email a submission PDF file to the user's email upon the form submission. To do this:
- Add an email field.
- Add an Email Autoresponder with enabled PDF Attachment option, see the next guide.
- Configure form to include the text fields to the PDFs.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on February 05, 2018 at 09:04 AM
Could you please tell us the reasons of why you need an optional print button on JotForm Cards? Is there any other reason adding to the above specified matter?
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on March 28, 2018 at 08:32 AM
As we did not hear from your side, we decided to send a second notice to you. We would be pleased if you return us with your valuable feedback.