- platinumwhisAsked on October 19, 2017 at 06:04 PM
i keep getting notifications to say i am out of submission storage and need to upgrade, yet i have less than 15 submissions in my account. Can you please check and let me know what the issue is?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on October 19, 2017 at 10:25 PM
Please note that the storage limit is different than the submissions limit, you currently have just few submissions, but you have already more than 500 submissions, please note that for free accounts it's allowed to store only 500 submissions on the Jotform account.
You may either export your submissions and delete the oldest ones or upgrade your account.
This guide will help you downloading the data:
I hope this helps.
- platinumwhisAnswered on October 20, 2017 at 11:37 AM
Hi Kevin G,
Thanks for your reply. I deleted all the old submissions some time ago and the ones you see in the screenshot above are all i have in my account, yet i still get the "upgrade required" notices.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 20, 2017 at 12:32 PM
I checked your account and it seems the issue is one of your deleted form with submissions was not permanently deleted.
If you do not need this form anymore, please delete it completely to free up your submission storage. Just go to your Trash folder, select the form and click on the Purge button.
- platinumwhisAnswered on October 20, 2017 at 12:33 PM
Ahhhh! Thank you!