- ampercorpAsked on October 19, 2017 at 10:38 PM
Hi, good evening.
I would like to know if is it possible to fill some fields called with a PHP link into my jotform. It would be exactly the inverse of sending to a thankyou page with PHP.
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on October 20, 2017 at 03:13 AM
You are able to prepopulate some fields by using URL parameters as you can find detailed information in the following guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/71-Prepopulating-Fields-to-Your-JotForm-via-URL-Parameters
I hope this helps.
- ampercorpAnswered on October 23, 2017 at 02:01 PM
Woooow Thank you so much candy!! it works very fine with my embed jotform.
I would like to ask you my last request: is it possible to hide all this information over my url (in red)?
my best regards!
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 23, 2017 at 03:14 PM
Unfortunately, it is not possible to hide all that information of the parameters of your URL.
- ampercorpAnswered on October 23, 2017 at 03:17 PM
Well, thank you so much for your time.
Have a nice day!