- DavideCordaAsked on October 20, 2017 at 01:30 AM
Is it possible to change the name of the excel sheet ('Submissions') into another one?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Create an Excel Report
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on October 20, 2017 at 04:36 AM
You're free to change the name of the Excel File you downloaded (either on your PC or MAC), unless I'm missing something and you're referring to something different.
In case we misunderstood your question, just get back to us with a bit more info and a clearer description of what you're trying to do so we can better assist you.
- DavideCordaAnswered on October 20, 2017 at 06:44 AM
Thank you for your answer. I didn't mean the file name but the sheet name, as it appears in the image you posted (down on the left side, 'Submissions', written in green). I know I can change it after the download but I'm wondering if it is possible to set another sheet name before, directly from the jotform site.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 20, 2017 at 10:29 AM
Unfortunately, it is not possible to change it before downloading it. Let us know if you have more questions, we will be glad to assist you.
- DavideCordaAnswered on October 20, 2017 at 11:45 AM
Ok, thank you anyway.