- jamaulfordAsked on October 20, 2017 at 09:35 AM
I have 5 questions on my input table. When you perform the survey on a mobile device, after you answer question 1 the input table, it jumps to question 5 and i have to go back to answer number 2 and then it jumps again. how can i correct this?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 20, 2017 at 11:25 AM
It seems there is indeed an issue on mobile with the input table skipping questions. I will forward this to our developers to have a look. We will let you know as soon as we have any updates.
- jamaulfordAnswered on October 20, 2017 at 03:24 PM
I have one last question.
Is there any other widget that i can use for the time being that would work similar to how input table works on you mobile device. ( you answer the question and the question changes without moving to the next field??)
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 20, 2017 at 03:37 PM
As far as I know, there is not. That format is unique to the input table on mobile.
- JotForm DevelopercerenAnswered on December 19, 2017 at 08:47 AM
We're sorry for the inconveniences. Mobile layout issue of Input Table field is fixed.
Thank you for contacting us.
If you have any other questions please let us know.