- DREntertainmentAsked on September 07, 2012 at 01:55 PM
i created a form and i have 2 issues
1. it wont let me change the email address on there, when i go ane edit the email it will continue to send the test email to the old email address.
2. now i have finished the form and posted it on my site, i tried a text email and nothing comes through
- ItalyTechAnswered on September 07, 2012 at 02:36 PM
Hi and thanks for contacting us. I've checked your form and I can't see any email notification set up on your form. In order to receive an email notification on every submitted data please follow this steps:
1. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Click on "Add New Email"
4. Select "Notification" option and complete the wizard.
Below is the structure of the Compose Email window:
Click Finish to save your settings.Hope this helps. Alessandro