- speeddemonAsked on October 20, 2017 at 12:41 PM
I'm trying to format conditional logic to determine the highest value in 4 fields, and return that highest value to a 5th field. Instead, it's putting all the values in the 5th field. Screenshot below.
For example, if my 4 fields have 0, 3, 5, 7, the logic is returning 3057 instead of choosing the highest value of the 4 (7).
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 20, 2017 at 01:28 PM
Please make sure to separate the fields with a comma. You may check this guide regarding math functions: https://www.jotform.com/help/267-Form-Calculation-Math-Function-Reference
- speeddemonAnswered on October 20, 2017 at 08:13 PM
Thank you. I added the commas, but it still isn't working correctly. Any other suggestions?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 20, 2017 at 11:02 PM
Your comma in the calculation is in the text format, brown background. I've fixed it to dark, numeric. Can you check now? I tried checking this, but I'm confused as to what options to choose. You have multiple conditions in the form. Can you guide us? Maybe a short video of what fields to choose.
- speeddemonAnswered on October 21, 2017 at 04:37 PM
That's pretty tricky! I've updated my formulas to have the dark commas, and that has fixed the problems. And yes, it does have a lot of conditions, haha. Thank you!