- markwillard2Asked on September 07, 2012 at 02:56 PM
Basically no options or total from the purchased items are coming through via email from jotform.
Would make it easier if options were included.
Sample of email from jotform:
Question Answer Options Sponsor a Mouse (Fill out Name field below) (Quantity: )
==Payer Info== First Name Mark Last Name Willard firstname.lastname@example.org
Name Mark Willard Street 2258 Schuetz road
City Saint Louis State MO Zip 63146 Country United States Mouse Name(s) The Brain Mill Company Logo PDQ_Notary_logo_CMYK.jpg
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on September 07, 2012 at 04:58 PM
Hello Bryan, I found this comment on a similar thread:
"You need to enable IPN in your Paypal account. JotForm needs confirmation from Paypal that a user has completed payment before displaying payment data in your form's submission page and sending you an e-mail notification"
And here is a set of detailed instructions that another member of our team posted on another related thread:
- Log-in to your merchant account
- Click Profile
- On the right side, click "Instant Payment Notification Preferences"
- You'll see a page explaining IPN features, click "Choose IPN Settings" button at the bottom.
- Put following URL in the "Notification URL" box: http://www.jotform.com/ipns/paypal.php
- Select "Receive IPN messages (Enabled)"
- Click Save.
If after setting your IPN in your Paypal account and the problem still persists, please let us know!
- markwillard2Answered on September 07, 2012 at 07:04 PM
That makes sense however the instructions for finding th IPN is not correct for my account. With some research I was able to find the settings here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/customerprofileweb?cmd=_profile-ipn-notify
I have updated my settings and hopefully this will now work.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 07, 2012 at 08:36 PM
Hi, please do update us if applying the new settings worked on your form.
Feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.