- nlalamiAsked on October 20, 2017 at 03:42 PM
I am getting a message. You're out of space! However, I deleted most of the submissions.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on October 20, 2017 at 04:39 PM
The limit you have reached is the 100 SUBMISSIONS PER MONTH limit. You're currently at 132 submissions for this month. This limit can not be lifted unless:
1. It's the 1st day of the month (it resets back to 0 on the 1st day of each month)
2. Or if you upgrade your account to any of our paid plans
You can't free up some space or adjust the counter of any monthly limit. It will only replenish on its own on the 1st day of the month.
While we're at it, let me mention the other limits too for comparison. To sum it up, on the Free Plan, you can:
1. Create 5 forms (account-wide / lifetime)
2. 100 Submissions (per month)
3. 10 Submissions with Payments (per month)
4. 100 MB Available Space (account-wide / lifetime)
5. 1,000 Form Views (per month)
6. 500 Total Submission Storage (account-wide / lifetime)
All the items highlighted in yellow above can never be adjusted by deleting submissions. I strongly urge you to read the guide below in case you have doubts.
Related guide: Understanding-Your-Account-Usage-and-Limits