- mreaumeAsked on September 07, 2012 at 04:47 PM
- jeanettebmzAnswered on September 07, 2012 at 05:04 PM
I have searched for either your email or username (posted on this thread) and I was not able to find an order reference number into our records.
Can you please provide us with the Order Reference number so we can match the records?
- mreaumeAnswered on September 10, 2012 at 01:32 PM
Your Order: JotForm Premium Monthly [INT120906-4397-15346]
My boss was the one to upgrade for us as I don't have authority to make purchases. I had him log in with our account and then upgrade. If he clicked "pricing" then purchased the monthly premium would that be attached to our account? Thanks!
- mreaumeAnswered on September 10, 2012 at 01:33 PM
This was the follow up email that was sent too....To: James Hunt <firstname.lastname@example.org>Reply-To: JotForm Support <email@example.com>Congratulations! Your JotForm account has been upgraded to JotForm Premium Monthly:
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Thank you for choosing JotForm,
- jeanettebmzAnswered on September 10, 2012 at 02:00 PM
The correct process should had been : going to your account settings and click on upgrade.
However it is all set. Please logout , clear your browser cache and logback in