- buckeyepartyzoneAsked on September 07, 2012 at 06:47 PM
I have a form that has a request section and then a payment section the button in the upper request section shows up in editing by it's not there when the form is posted
Please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am working on a clients web site who is using your form
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on September 07, 2012 at 08:15 PM
Your submit button doesn't show because of the condition that as been declared for it.
It should show up when the "I have voucher, enter voucher code" is filled.
Here is a guide on conditions that may be of interest.
Let me know if you need any more help!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 07, 2012 at 08:22 PM
It seems the condition actually work..., but it is just that the button become misplaced when the condition triggers. (the button displayed on top, see screen)
The glitch probably had something to do with the way the fields were shrink or expanded. Try exploring the alignment of the fields. I will check this also and get back to you when I find it.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 07, 2012 at 08:31 PM
Here is what I found.
If you expand all the shrinked fields (event date, time and full name, email, home number). The condition will now properly display the hidden button.
Try this form... http://www.jotform.me/form/22507411420439 , I cloned yours and tested the fields.
I know this might not be the solution yet.
I will try to explore further if we can make used of design you wanted and still make the button displayed properly.
- buckeyepartyzoneAnswered on September 08, 2012 at 09:22 AM
Thanks for your help, that was perfect.
- gori-mathewAnswered on September 08, 2012 at 10:01 AM
Welcome and glad to know that you are working fine.