- ochapronAsked on October 22, 2017 at 08:52 AM
Impossible to connect JoyPoll to Jot Form ?? I'm in europe can it be the cause ?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 22, 2017 at 09:26 AM
Thank you for reporting this matter to us, Olivier.
Yes, upon making a series of tests, I have narrowed it down that the issue is due to that data center on your account is set to EU. For the meantime, you will need to switch your data center to US to make it work.
I have escalated the matter to the development team. We will let you know once we have updates.
- ochapronAnswered on October 22, 2017 at 10:29 AM
Thank our very much.
Il I transfer my data in US to make tests, would it be possible in the next days to re-transfer them in Europe again (with the real data) ?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 22, 2017 at 11:02 AM
Yes, of course. You can switch back to EU without losing anything in your form, especially its data.
- ochapronAnswered on October 22, 2017 at 05:08 PM
I just transfer my data in US, but seems it is not sufficient (see the screen I have from 15 min).
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 22, 2017 at 05:42 PM
Thank you for updating us on the status. We have submitted a bug ticket report already to the higher team regarding the issue with JotPoll app.
Let us wait for the response from our developer assigned on the ticket. We will notify you here for any status update.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 03, 2017 at 09:51 AM
This is now fixed. JotPoll now works for EU accounts.
- ochapronAnswered on November 03, 2017 at 12:32 PM
Thank you very much JorForm, I will test it in the next days !