- CanommAsked on October 22, 2017 at 08:58 AM
I have created an invitation using Powerpoint and would like to embed a "Register Here" button that would take recipients to the form. I would like to convert the powerpoint into a pdf for sending. Is this possible? If so, how do I do that?
Thanks for responding,
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 22, 2017 at 09:42 AM
Adding a link to your powerpoint presentation is possible. Here's a guide for Office 2013 and 2016:
For converting your powerpoint to PDF, follow this guide, still for MS office 2013 and 2016: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Save-PowerPoint-presentations-as-PDF-files-9b5c786b-9c6e-4fe6-81f6-9372f77c47c8.
I hope that answers your question.
- CanommAnswered on October 24, 2017 at 06:43 AMIt worked! You guys are great! Thanks so much.
- CanommAnswered on January 10, 2018 at 04:43 PMHi there,
We have an event in two days and people have been having issues with
In attempts to log on, the following message appears:
JotForm is currently unavailable
Please try again at a later time.
The most likely causes:
- The server is down for maintenance
- There may be a network problem
- The site may be experiencing excessive load
Your immediate attention is greatly appreciated.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 10, 2018 at 07:42 PM
In order to assist you better I've moved your last reply to another thread, we will assist you as soon as possible here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1345393