- chickenfoot1Asked on September 07, 2012 at 07:56 PM
I have some forms for which I'd like to share ownership.
Is it possible to do that, or, if not, transfer the ownership to another account?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 07, 2012 at 08:52 PM
Hello chickenfoot1. Unfortunately, it's not possible to add sub-users to your account so it's not possible to share ownership of forms. However, it is possible to transfer forms to another account. Just let us know which forms you wish to be transfered and to what username, and we'll do the rest.
- jnfriedmanAnswered on October 04, 2012 at 09:24 PM
- chickenfoot1Answered on October 04, 2012 at 09:26 PM
How can I contact you to initiate the transfer?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 04, 2012 at 10:25 PM