- OurWorldatHopeParkAsked on October 22, 2017 at 01:30 PM
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 22, 2017 at 02:17 PM
Yes, JotForm is secure. We do care a lot about privacy and security. For instance, JotForm is Now PCI DSS Service Provider Level I Compliant, which means that we are providing the highest level of security.
Here are some points related to our security measurements:
- We have bug bounty programs where we pay outside parties for reporting vulnerabilities in our system.
- Our servers are protected by private networks and constantly updated and patched.
- Our system administrators have a collective 40+ years of industry experience.
- Our development team is encouraged to follow best security practices.
- All data transfer are made of 256-bit SSL secure connection.
- Our servers are located on SSAE16 Audited facilities.
- We are certified as a PCI DSS Level 1 Compliant Service Provider.
As an extra level of security, this is also possible to receive form data in an encrypted format, but you should be careful with that option (the data is gone if you lose your private key).
If you have any follow up questions, please let us know.