- OraYanivAsked on May 03, 2010 at 02:48 AMWhen you export a matrix submission to csv/excel only the column name shows up without the row name, and only shows the answers that were actually answered.i.e - If the user answered only rows 1 & 3, there is no way from the excel to know what rows he answered to (1&2 or 2&3 or 1&3 etc.).This is the same case in the submission emails.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 03, 2010 at 07:13 AMWe will look into this problem and get back to you. Thanks.
- OraYanivAnswered on May 06, 2010 at 04:22 AMIs there any update on this issue?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 06, 2010 at 05:25 AMNo, it is still in the bug list. We should be able to get to that by June.
- OraYanivAnswered on May 07, 2010 at 03:44 AMBecause I had 'wasted' 9 submissions while trying to get this to work, could you please reset the number of submissions on my account (orayaniv)?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 07, 2010 at 03:48 AMDone. :)
- OraYanivAnswered on May 07, 2010 at 04:39 AMThank you so much!
- ReniloAnswered on May 20, 2010 at 09:19 AM
This is a really big issue for me too. I've practically wasted one round of investigation becasue I cannot decipher the feedback. It's really annoying! Unless this is fixed soon, I'm abandoning your tool altogether. I'll be using google docs while waiting...
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 07, 2012 at 01:14 PM
UPDATE: We have now released integration with Google Docs:
You can get your submissions directly in a Google Docs Spreadsheet. Please give it a try and if you have any further comments or suggestions, post it on the blog post comments.