- cumberlandcssAsked on October 23, 2017 at 01:56 PM
I am getting reports that a 'submit' button is missing from the bottom of our form for some mobile users. It is fine on some phones but not on others. Do you know what would cause this? And why it's only affecting some users?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on October 23, 2017 at 03:17 PM
I checked the form using my iPhone 6s plus and I can see the Submit button properly.
Is the form embedded to a website? If yes, please provide the website link so we can check it further.
If not, please provide the mobile device that is having an issue viewing your form so we can try to replicate on our end.
We'll wait for your response. Thank you.
- cumberlandcssAnswered on October 23, 2017 at 04:28 PM
Yes, it is embedded to a website, the link is https://www.cumberlandcommunityschools.com/healthy-lunch-program/regular-lunch-order-form/
I can also see the 'Submit' button on my iPhone 5 but it does not appear on a Samsung Galaxy S5 (See screen shot below)
Thanks for your help!
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 23, 2017 at 07:33 PM
I have replaced the logo element on your form with an image element.
Please re-check the form to make sure that the issue is fixed.
- cumberlandcssAnswered on October 24, 2017 at 11:58 AM
Fantastic, thanks for your help, the issue is resolved!