- SCUBBLEAsked on October 23, 2017 at 02:02 PM
I do have a problem though, I want to use one of the Halloween themes contact form, but when I clone it, the page only goes blank, I cannot go ahead to edit or anything, why is that? I want to include it on my website.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 23, 2017 at 03:20 PM
Could you please let us know if the issue is fixed?
There are currently two forms under your account, and they seem to be accessible.
- SCUBBLEAnswered on October 23, 2017 at 03:43 PMyes, but i cannot edit them, when i click edit, the whole page goes white and i cannot do anything after that, i don't know why
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 23, 2017 at 05:20 PM
Please try using a different browser, I just click on the "Edit form" button, and the form showed up in edit mode:
- SCUBBLEAnswered on October 23, 2017 at 05:43 PMok, i will have to try out a different browser
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 23, 2017 at 06:52 PM
You may also try the editor using another computer and/or Internet Service Provider to see if that makes any difference on your side.
If you need any further assistance on this, please let us know.
- SCUBBLEAnswered on October 24, 2017 at 10:43 AMok,
thank you 😊