- michiganawesomeAsked on October 23, 2017 at 03:17 PM
Trying to embed the form on my website using the JS script method. However, the issue is that my form field variables are not being output, the are being printed out in plain text (see attached).
I've created an HTML file with nothing other than the form to test and the issue is still present meaning that it's not a JS conflict.
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on October 23, 2017 at 04:39 PM
I tested this on my html file and attach the code using the iFrame embed and it worked fine.
I guess the issue is because since the whole form is attached in JS, the text field won't pre-populate since it is still using a JS script to function and does have conflict on the whole form itself.
- michiganawesomeAnswered on October 23, 2017 at 04:50 PM
I would like to use something other than the iFrame embed because I'm having trouble getting the form to scroll to the top of the host page when advancing through form pages
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 23, 2017 at 08:35 PM
I have forwarded a ticket to our developers to see if we can investigate this further.
Unfortunately, there is no ETA for when this will be addressed, but we will let you know if we have any updates.
- JotForm DevelopercemAnswered on October 24, 2017 at 09:43 AM
The problem should be fixed now. Can you test at your end get back to us?
Thank you for reporting the problem.
- michiganawesomeAnswered on October 24, 2017 at 09:49 AM
It's working, thanks!